Im baaaacckk (Rez 2 info too)

Yep, im not dead, i just never thought i would ever get so addicted to a game like i have been recently, let alone an RPG (*Cough* Oblivion *Cough*)

and i thought id include some awesome news along with this already great news (you all missed me right?)

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/18/next-gen...l-in-the-cards/

Its all in the URL, ohh man, will SOOOOOOO be picking that up if it happens, Would work well on 360 i think, especially with the marketplace, download/buy new songs/levels

With all the new games being released for 360, its starting to look less boring, and im actually getting excited about it (I think my 360 is actually starting to die with all the oblivion playing though, sometimes it refuses to boot games, saying they are a DVD and playing that stupid insert into an xbox 360 to play message....while its in a 360....)

that doesn't mean it's going to die, it means your using it to much.... my friends 360 was up all night once...., when he woke up it was screwed up..., he turned it off, waited an hour, and everyhthing was working fine.

yeah but today is the second day its been doing that

maybe it will stop tomorrow, if it doesnt im going to be pissed because i dont want to send my 360 in for months to be repaired >_< im too broke to afford PC gaming right now (Which is why my game library is entirely PC ports hehe, cant wait for FEAR, the expansion is even gonna be included!!)

Well.. how about you leave it off for an extra day, or put a fan in the back.., when the 360 is turned on a long time it's like having a overclocked cpu with no fans near it.

My 360 had 3 fans near it, never got warmed up, even after a 24 hour run with pd/halo 2.

Edited by Drake

I still have to play Rez. :)

I've heard so many stories about XBOX 360 crashing or refusing to read discs that I'm just going to wait till all those things are ironed out before even considering buying one.

Gryph just wait for Wii, 360 isn't worth it atm, maybe next year when it's game line-up is decent...

I'm starting to wonder where all those "exclusive" games went for the 360....