Best P2P

Mooney

These minimum requirements may be very high like 50 GB!  :P

Something like that is quite rare for "free-for-all" hubs. 1-10 GB is pretty typical for most hubs. The only place I frequent that has a 100GB share requirement is a massive anime hub. Even at that, the hub is part of a network of hubs, with a number of smaller hubs with more reasonable requirements.

The only hubs that have relatively high share requirements (25-100+ GB) are usually dedicated hubs that share movies or TV series. They have high requirements for a reason, since a full TV series season takes several GBs alone.

If you can't share a required amount, there always a smaller hub somewhere that has the same stuff, granted.

When I used Limewire Lite and Pro before, I got 2 worms, 1 keylogger, and about 10 entries of other spyware. Viruses rare? I think not! And viruses are not always in tax software. I noticed that at least 1 file shows up for every search I do, and it's always THE SAME EXACT SIZE. Suspicious, no?  :P  And once I dl'd an mp3, and when I tried to play it, a thousand pop-ups came up and I had to manually turn off my PC to get them to stop. Limewire sucks, period.

I seriously doubt that! I even tried using LimeWire Pro 4.9.29 to download Temperature - Sean Paul. It came up completely clean on my virus scanner. :lol: How do you manage to find MP3s with viruses on them? :blink:

When I used Limewire Lite and Pro before, I got 2 worms, 1 keylogger, and about 10 entries of other spyware. Viruses rare? I think not! And viruses are not always in tax software. I noticed that at least 1 file shows up for every search I do, and it's always THE SAME EXACT SIZE. Suspicious, no?  :(  And once I dl'd an mp3, and when I tried to play it, a thousand pop-ups came up and I had to manually turn off my PC to get them to stop. Limewire sucks, period.

I seriously doubt that! I even tried using LimeWire Pro 4.9.29 to download Temperature - Sean Paul. It came up completely clean on my virus scanner. :) How do you manage to find MP3s with viruses on them? :huh:

Oops, scratch that. It wasn't an.. um... *cough* mp3. :naughty: