Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuten

solidius23

This to me is the best game in the series. It contains all the charaters from all of the games, gameplay is fun, graphics are nice, and did i mention it is just down right fun.. if u r a fan of the series, pick this one up, its a must have.

One of the weakest in the series imo. 3rd game right behind SS2.

It really isn't a must have for teh series, it isn't as great. Iroha owns everyone among other things. It doesn't do justice as the final SS game.

I'm glad I played it in the arcade.

Edit: Additional characters, Purple Nako and Purple Galford are int he arcade version.

Game option:

-Arcade Mode

-VS Mode

-Practice Mode

-Survival Mode (Needs to be unlock)

This survival mode is slicghly different in the way it works. Once you selected a character you willbe taken to a screen with 3 choices, each selection has a description of the goove that you will be using, your opponent and also amount of time/heath that can be gained back. Once you have made your selection you will start your battle but on your opponent side there is a description of the task you need to do in order to gain the time/health back after you win the battle. My japanese isn't too great so yeah I pretty much guess my I had to do. If you fail the task you don't get the bonus but you can still defeta the oponent and move on. After each win you will be taken back to the screen with 3 more choices. There are 45 oponents. 40 standard and 4 secret and Final boss.

-Gallery Mode (Needs to be unlock)

View the endings, listen to the bgm and look at pretty pictures.

-Option Mode

-Colour Edit Mode

There is also amode to allow you to customise your groove but at this stage I haven't unlock that yet. As for the grooves I have so far unlocked 2 extra grooves. can't really go into details since I am not too familiar with them.

Secret Characters:

-Purple/Dark Nakoruru

-Bust/Dark Galford

-Poppy (Galford's dog)

-Shikuru and Mamahaha (Nakoruru's Hawk and Rera's Wolf)

-Paku Paku (Cham Cham's Monkey)

-Champuru (Mina's little creature)

-Kim Ung Che (Gaira with hair)

Kim Ung Che actually has a completely different moveset from Gaira. He palys differently.

-Koruko (Referee)

Koruko is a beast. He plays like a KOF character (in some ways). He has a great winning post where he tuns his back and throws his mask off Terry Bogard style. At times you will see his long blonde hair or he will have no hair at all. Same style same pose as Terry Bogard wiining pose.

I will describe some of his moves.

*Iori's fireball (small/large version)

*Throws fan

*Genocide Cutter (light, medium, hard versions)

*Kaiser wave style fireball.

*Psycho ball (Round fireball that looks like the one Athena has)

*Todo's wave. (Can be done in the air as well)

*Leg Tomahawk.

*Cross-shaped fireball (Heidern's fireball)

*Power Gaiser (You can do a single Power Gaiser normally but you can also do a triple version as well. I am unsure how to do it but i have done it by accident.)

*Iori's Maiden Masher DM

*Kyo's Orochinagi DM (Chargeable)

He has more super moves but at this stage I am not able to pull them off. There are certain conditions listed but don't really understand it as my japanese is too basic.

There are 4 EX characters to unlock as well but at this stage I have no idea how to unlock them.

Thats it for now. If I missed anything out or made any mistakes feel free to add/correct it. If you have any questions relating to the game or how to unlock stuff feel free to ask and i will try and answer them. Anyway, thank you for reading this.

Edited by K`dash