Song sites face legal crackdown

taratata

maybe that one asian chick who won that contest in finland should put up a p..tab site

Wasn't she the air guitar champion or something of that sort? I saw her on Conan a long time ago. Yes, the Air Guitar (or whatever it's called) Championship was held in Helsinki.

maybe that one asian chick who won that contest in finland should put up a p..tab site

Wasn't she the air guitar champion or something of that sort? I saw her on Conan a long time ago. Yes, the Air Guitar (or whatever it's called) Championship was held in Helsinki.

yeah, her

what was her name?

yeah, her

what was her name?

I can't remember for the life of me. She was asian, wasn't she?

yeah, her

what was her name?

I can't remember for the life of me. She was asian, wasn't she?

yes yes, indeed she was