What are you playing right now?

Nusumenai

I love Xenosaga II. Period. Most gameplay aspects of it are just awesome, although Double Attacks take a while to set up. The music is wonderful

Yes, Tales of Eternia is Tales of Destiny II on the PSX. I've clocked some respectable hours in that game and I'm still far from finished.

The real Tales of Destiny II is a PS2 game that's been only released in Japan.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Xenosaga II. Period. Most gameplay aspects of it are just awesome, although Double Attacks take a while to set up. The music is wonderful

Yes, Tales of Eternia is Tales of Destiny II on the PSX. I've clocked some respectable hours in that game and I'm still far from finished.

:)

I wonder why the names changed when they came to the states. Same deal as Final Fantasy?

:thumbsup1:

I wonder why the names changed when they came to the states. Same deal as Final Fantasy?

I think the title was changed because 'Eternia' referred to He-Man, which was/is copyrighted already.

:thumbsup1:

I think the title was changed because 'Eternia' referred to He-Man, which was/is copyrighted already.

Bah!

So it's the old Resident Evil deal.

What old Resident Evil deal? Elaborate please.

I always thought it was called that over here because "Biohazard" doesn't make ANY sense. Mind you theres a game for 3DO called Biohazard, I have it sitting right here.

Someone had a the name "Biohazzard" registered.

(I don't remember correct, but wasn't some kind of band?)

It does make sense too. But I'll admit, I like the name Resident Evil better.