[11/23/05] Guilty Gear XX #Reload

Death to Bridget.

It is Japanese's fanaticsm of loving boys dresses like girl and imagine the boy is girl <_>

You can see a lot of example from Jap comics.

Funny really, Briget was actually thought up to be a girl. But seeing how Daisuke said she was boring lacking the uniqueness, he made she a he.

That does prove the theory on Japanese is correct :lol:

No it doesn't. It isn't even in the same ballpark.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridget is a girl with a big red yoyo.

I have the PC game version of GGXX *Japanese and GGXX Reload *Japanese.

Ha, whoop-ti-f'ning-do. That's as wrong as twincest.

GGXX was never released on PC. GGXX#Reload was.

Bridget is a dude who was raised as a girl because of an omen in his village that identical boys = bad. So thusfully, his parents raised Bridget as a girl. Christ, you can see in his Isuka art paddings trying to give the feeling that he HAS breasts. You should ACTUALLY read something canonical once in a while. No, that dude on gamefaqs does NOT count as a realible source for this longly known douchebaggery.

GGXX was never released on PC.

Whoops I meant the GGX. :)

Bridget is a dude who was raised as a girl because of an omen in his village that identical boys = bad. So thusfully, his parents raised Bridget as a girl. Christ, you can see in his Isuka art paddings trying to give the feeling that he HAS breasts. You should ACTUALLY read something canonical once in a while. No, that dude on gamefaqs does NOT count as a realible source for this longly known douchebaggery.

I will hate to see a guy dress up and look like a girl. I also don't want to see a guy chasing guys ether. Where my boomstick at??? :)

Edited by KillerBee

A little homophobic, are we?

Seems like it. In all seriousness, Bridget is one of the best characters in the game if used properly, and one of my favorite characters. May or Baiken are teh winners though.

Bridget BEASTS everyone when used correctly now because they actually KNOW how to exploit his yoyo tactics.

Millia will always be my girl in #Reload/Slash.

• 3 weeks later...
I just found out that Baiken is a good mind game character :) I need to brush up my skills on her

.... Just found out? have you been living under a rock? :rofl:

I seldom use her :) I normally go for those power-type characters (Dizzy, Potemkin, Justice etc). I am now practising on Baiken and Eddie.