Doom Movie

supa_al

be sure to post when a group rips it right

Ask and ye shall recieve. Two new rips, both TCs.

Doom.TC.XviD-ASTEROiDS

Doom.TC.SVCD-PRODiGY

They are both much higher quality than the rest, but as for which one is better, they both look about the same. Ratings however are putting the PRODiGY rip out infront, which makes sense as it's SVCD, but that doesn't mean the XviD by ASTEROiDS is worse either.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll prolly wait for the DVD too. they come out faster and faster these days. I think the movie industry is finding out that the DVD market has just as much if not more money in it as the theater.

movies that are not released during winter are usually released a little early; those that are however are released like almost a year later (so it'll be a christmas gift?)

Doom.TC.XviD-ASTEROiDS

Doom.TC.SVCD-PRODiGY

They are both much higher quality than the rest, but as for which one is better, they both look about the same. Ratings however are putting the PRODiGY rip out infront, which makes sense as it's SVCD, but that doesn't mean the XviD by ASTEROiDS is worse either.

hey thx, man

which would you recommend?!

Doom.TC.XviD-ASTEROiDS

Doom.TC.SVCD-PRODiGY

hey thx, man

which would you recommend?!

Well, do you want SVCD rips or a standard XviD encoded one? I'd go with XviD btw.

theres also the dvdr tc which thoses are based on and that will give you the best result till the retail dvd is out.

Doom.TC.DVDR-ROYAL

me personally would stick with the xvid since i'll just watch it via xbox but i'll grab the svcd one for my father sake since he's still using a apex dvd player heh

theres also the dvdr tc which thoses are based on and that will give you the best result till the retail dvd is out.

Doom.TC.DVDR-ROYAL

me personally would stick with the xvid since i'll just watch it via xbox but i'll grab the svcd one for my father sake since he's still using a apex dvd player heh

Wrong, this is a rip from the Prodigy TC converted to DVD format. Far too many people do this, and it's utterly stupid. There aren't many DVD players out there that don't play VCD/SVCD........so these tools are just making the movie larger in size than it needs to be. There is also one of these done from the Hydro CAM, who the hell converts a CAM to a bigass DVD image?

I'll never understand why it's done.

When is the official european release date fpr Advent Children? Does anyone know? I hate having to download a rip somewhere.

Based on a few user ratings, AnimeOne has the best encode of AC, and Shinsen Subs next.