svc chaos versions

Actually there are quite a few of them.

svc, svcc, svcchaos, svccb, svcplus etc. (there are a few more, but I don't remember those)

basically there aren't any differences. Most of the sets are clones 8svcchaosa etc), and few are hacks.

SVCCHAOS is the original *correct* game dumped from a PCB.

SVCB was dumped from a bootleg, has has a list of bugs that can be fixed with patches.

SVCPLUS is probably the most common set, also a bootleg, but has all the hidden characters and bosses selectable, has bugs that can be patched, and some extra graphics in the title screen and whatnot that nobody cares about.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD, ive been trying toget svc chaos for ps2 for 2 yeeeeeeaaaarrrrsss!! now that i've emulated it i can play it!!!!! but it's been my dream to play as Honki Ni Natta Mr. Karate for two years! i have nrx4 there wer three roms in the list bl, plus, plusa, i've been searching all over the place trying all the sites and forum places I could with all the search strings possible, pleeeeeese, if u can find any sympathy in your heart, at least pleease tell me where u could tell me or email me at either master_kyokugen@yahoo.com, or prime_thunder@yahoo.com. please this is all the heartfelt truth, strait from the bottom of my heart. please... don't turn your back on me guys, I don't know where else to go... :D:):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(