kof2k3plus practice mode

Ash X

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks for the suggestion, but as my new-found spanish-friends say "da nada men!". The are some great non-english speaking emulation forums out there where the members are extremely helpful(even to non-spanish speakers) and the rom links are up-to-date and plentiful. I just d/l'ed a.RAR containing kof2003, ultra plus hack, and two other versions all for Kawaks 1.46! And they all worked 1st time!(obviously editing my existing asr.dat) :blink:

At least u guys showed me the light, however. Neoragex used to be my favourite emu, but Kawaks 1.46 + loader beats it hands down. Forget d/l'ing a new version just edit the dat and your good to go! Out of interest, are there ANY roms which WON'T work with kawaks + loader?

Good for you. I'm pretty sure all games work in Kawaks Loader. Yes, there are several good emulation forums which offre links as well, and the majority of them are not english.

Nebula/Kawaks Loader are very good emulators, and are as flexible as NeoRAGEx when it comes to custom sets. I was using NRX mainly because of my old 200Mhz system, with a really bad DirectX support (I'm talking about DirectX5 max), so many emulators were out of my reach because of it. Now that I have a computer, I have much more to choose from.