Screaming at Night while Sleeping...

Alpha

nighttime leg cramps are a sign of to much stress from staying in the closet. just ask Fatal.

Last night I was sleeping like a baby until I decided to move my foot on my bed a little to get in a better position. Little did I know that my entire leg would cramp out. I was in extreme pain and biting my pillow. After 2 long minutes, I fall back asleep. Then again I barely move my other leg and it cramps out too. Now this time I'm going insane, I throw my pillow across the room and try to contain myself until the pain lets off. I was telling my leg to get the damn blood flowing already. The last time this happened, it hit hard on both legs at the same time. The epicenter of the cramps was in my calves as well. Anyone know what causes this? My calves are not even fat or obese. I think all this news posting is dehydrating me. :devilboy:

P.S. I can barely walk since my calves are still sore.

I used to get that all the time because I'd go from being not active to too active and I didn't drink enough water or something. It hurt so bad to walk too. I think the first time that it happend to me I got out of my bed and tried to walk x.x but I just fell on my ass.