New burning question i think its clonecd

Bobba_fat

This one should be easy for you guys.

Breath of fire 3

.ccd

.cue

.img

.sub

These for files are in the zip file. SO'o the burning program is clone cd right!?

Easy step by step no explanations or complications plz just tell me how to burn it and it is with clonecd right!?

Thank you

(Ver 5.2.6.1)

Yes, it's for CloneCD, but you can also use Nero. Why? Well...

The CD image is IMG, SUB is subchannel data (not sure if that is even needed, since CloneCD seems to create it semi-automatically), CUE is the cuesheet (it's universal, that's why you can use Nero). The CCD is CloneCDs own cue sheet, but it's format is more complicated than in the CUE.

If you use Nero, just use 'Burn Image to Disc" option and then select the CUE file, and Nero automatically reads the image info from it.

I need to jog my brain about CloneCD, but if I remember correcly, it's so easy that you just choose to Burn a CD image (select from the main window) and then select the CCD file to use. You might also need to select the IMG file separately. If there are any specific options for PSX games, use those.

For the CUE to show in the open list, you need to change the allowed file types to something other than "All supported formats" or whatever it's called in Nero. You also need to make sure that the filename in the cue file matches the CD images filename.

Why doesnt everyone just download the Burn-It-All App Alcohol 120%? and not worry about this? I think ive only came across 2 images i had to burn with the actual program (and they where CDIs, go figure) but that was a looong time ago.

beacuse i think its so hard to use (well a little lazy answer) but im learning it as i go on i've heard nothing but good about it so...

Ok if i am to use the alchol how do i burn the before mentioned then with alcohol 120%

Why doesnt everyone just download the Burn-It-All App Alcohol 120%? and not worry about this? I think ive only came across 2 images i had to burn with the actual program (and they where CDIs, go figure) but that was a looong time ago.

Preferences man, prferences. Nero and DeepBurner handle my daily DVD burnings, and most images burn file in those as long as there's a supported CUE file. My downloaded PSX games come in a variety of formats, but I never burn stardard PSX CDs anyway; I just compress the images and then burn it for later emulator use.

So what you are saying is that if i use alcohol and choose the psx option but burn it just (as i did with iso file (Busta Groove 2) but just put all 4 files in there it should work

1. Burning image wizard

2. add only could find.ccd file

3. Choose psx version to burn + Raw/dao

4.Burn it (and it works?)

Edited by Bobba_fat

yeah, but you still need a modchip+swap trick (Check my swap trick tutorial)

usually (i live in europe, sweden) you dont need t swap trick here if you have chipped psx... Ive had Tales of phantasia work... Well thx anyways but just one thing the way i explained thats the way to go yeah!? :(

Edited by Bobba_fat