Tetris Grand Master

AlphaMei

I will be keeping Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 in my build :P

Sory to dig this up, but if you do have the original mame U4 version, the one with The Absolute Tetris Grandmaster 2 on, how do you run it? Its puzzled me because people have sed if you want to play it keep that version of Mame. I did keep that version but never worked out how to play that version of tetris on it? Can someone help me?

I will be keeping Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 in my build :P

Sory to dig this up, but if you do have the original mame U4 version, the one with The Absolute Tetris Grandmaster 2 on, how do you run it? Its puzzled me because people have sed if you want to play it keep that version of Mame. I did keep that version but never worked out how to play that version of tetris on it? Can someone help me?

you should really have made this in the mame section but meh. I cant answer your question sorry.

Next time do not bump old topics thank you

Like all games in mame load it up then press 5 for credits then play :P

I currently play this game in 99u9 :D

Next time do not bump old topics thank you

Like all games in mame load it up then press 5 for credits then play :P

I currently play this game in 99u9 :D

Ok sorry for bringing the topic back up but i understand that if you get the game going you press 5 etc, I just dont know wer the games located or how to load it up? I just need a bit of help getin it strted up that is all. Am I correct in saying that in that version the game is already there?

You need to find that game yourself. When you do find it, put it in MAME's roms folder. If you don't know how to work the Win32 commandline version, get MAME32 and audit your sets. If the set is correct, it should be listed under 'Available'.

You need to find that game yourself. When you do find it, put it in MAME's roms folder. If you don't know how to work the Win32 commandline version, get MAME32 and audit your sets. If the set is correct, it should be listed under 'Available'.

Ok fair enuf, iv tried looking for this rom everywhere and i cant find anything! I can only find the original grandmaster rom and im lookin for grandmaster 2. Has anyone got any idea wer i can find this rom? I would appreciate the help if you know wer i could find it.