Summerslam results *spoiler*

L.S.D

I dunno I think Matt is on his way back to where he was before this whole mess started...... straight back to Heat or velocity. to job with the rest of the unclean. he should have taken his chances with TNA while he had the chance.

I thought it was mediocre at best.

We get a US title match that lasts 25 seconds. I may think that Orlando is the worst push of all time, and 25 more seconds of him as champion is 26 too many, but this is no way to usher Benoit's title reign. Could have just as well been done on tv.

Hardy and Edge actually had a lot of steam, but worse then the match at summerslam was the RAW match next night with the second worst push of all time, Rob Conway. Consider that Hardy's talant was as a cruiserweight, and since he's gotten huge he may not know how to get his ring game back. I really don't like where this angle's going. Pun coming next paragraph.

Speaking of angles, Angle vs. Eugene had kind of a wierd subtext but one of the nights better matches. I like how Angle can fued anyone and make it work. I don't think people should have booed Eugene, but It was fun to hear people cheer when Angle made him twist. Thank christ he's the No. 1 contender now.

I think Ortan vs. Taker was the best match of the night. It was fairly unpredictable and the conclusion didn't bother me either. Now Ortan stands to take the No. 1 heel spot from JBL at last. Plus managerial characters are sparse and its cool to see Cowboy Bob take a firm role.

I wasn't expecting to like Cena vs. Jericho because I'm basically over them both. Rooted for Jericho but I pretty much knew better. Decent show but nothing better then you see on tv.

JBL vs. Batista was the real bust of the night. They bill a no holds barred in hometown D.C., I expect Miracles. Damn thing ends in like 5 minutes.

And Hogan vs. Michaels delivered in my mind, but none of the fireworks you'd expect or imagine. I know Hogan's not at his peak but i thought he'd surprise us. What really sucks is that Michaels isn't staying heel.

well WWE is in the crapper in my eyes. Jericho is GONE from WWE.

he'd rather play crappy 80's music with Fozzy then be crap on by WWE. the only guy with personality, mic skills, and the ring skills to boot. and WWE constantly made him job. WWE has lost a top heal/face in Jericho. I would leave too if I was forced to put over the lame 3 move zombie that is john cena.

well WWE is in the crapper in my eyes. Jericho is GONE from WWE.

he'd rather play crappy 80's music with Fozzy then be crap on by WWE. the only guy with personality, mic skills, and the ring skills to boot. and WWE constantly made him job. WWE has lost a top heal/face in Jericho. I would leave too if I was forced to put over the lame 3 move zombie that is john cena.

3 moves zombie? Well, clothsline, drop punch, FU.

Yup, 3 moves :D

WOw, I thought I am the only one hating John Cena.

For once, if Trippy win the belt from him, I would not complain ^_^

Again last night. SmackDown wasted 20 or so minutes because Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero were going at eachother on the mics. God damn it, I want to see wrestling, not a watered-down clone of the Jerry Springer Show.

You must have watch the older version of Smackdown.

From the online review, this week's Smackdown is pretty good.

In case you didn't know, judging by the country I live in, we never get american shows the same days as they are aired over there. There is a 1-month delay minimum.

Oh, crap. I completly forgot Mysterio vs. Guerrero. Now that was a sweet match. The whole angle didn't appeal to me but the match was sick.

Easily the match of the nite. Cena vs Jericho was surprisingly good (with most of the works from Jericho, of cos)