My presidential vote in 2008 is secured

Gryph

Im 15 so I can't vote lol... besides that, has anyone seen 

Team America: World Police?

Do not derail the topic Drake.

btw, I also felt a sharp pain in my chest when I read Robbbert's post. Please don't kid like that, Robbbert.

Sorry if you think I was going off-topic agozer but really if you see it then you'll know what I mean.

If im not mistaken actors+koreans try to take over the world and the leader of the actors is chris, the voice wasn't him though it was some other dude named Matt Stone.

Ahhh, now I see. Sorry for my hasty comment.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 15 so I can't vote lol... besides that, has anyone seen 

Team America: World Police?

Do not derail the topic Drake.

btw, I also felt a sharp pain in my chest when I read Robbbert's post. Please don't kid like that, Robbbert.

Sorry if you think I was going off-topic agozer but really if you see it then you'll know what I mean.

If im not mistaken actors+koreans try to take over the world and the leader of the actors is chris, the voice wasn't him though it was some other dude named Matt Stone.

drake your nt mistaken. your right and it really is the truth :lol: koreans and actors are trying to take over the world

I'm still preaching it. I don't care, I wanna fool as many people with it as much as I did it with goatse.

Is this for real? I would soooo vote for Christopher Walken.

No country would ever flock with the U.S... they'd be to freaked out by our prez.