Fatal Fury all movies and series

bogard81

I need to find all the movies and series or tv series about FATAL FURY,ART OF FIGHTING.Acctualy i,m looking(i,m not sure about it) a tv series of fatal fury(garou densetsu).I have seen the 3 movies,but i remember i saw omething like an episode from fatal fury.I remember it was called "terry meets kim".yeah it was on kazza in video format(a long time ago).But i din,t find infos about the episodes if it is a tv show.

Few corrections:

First, there is no Fatal Fury TV series. Second, there is one movie (FF: The Motion Picture) and two OVAs (FF: Legend of the Hungry Wolf and FF2: The New Battle).

Of course this is what i know(maybe it was a bad writing).The 2 ova,s and the third named "motion picture".I know.Maybe what i saw on kazza some time ago it was only a game trailer or something.I just wanted to be sure.And anyways it is well known that only street fighter has a series(street fighter 2 victory).Thanks again

agozer i have some of the street fighter series on dvd , and i have the movie , street fighter alpha.. its really good

I liked Alpha too, but some people (most notably SF purists above all else) hate it.