Lots of advances in gfx card an all but trees still suck

alexis

i mean cars and persons are beautifully moddelled and buildings too i wonder when are they gonna stop putting those nasty plane trees on games, i am not asking for a perfect modelliong of trees with thousans of polgons nut come on......... those nasty 2d pics suck, trees are only two 2d pics in this form + come on it is perfectly possible to do better than that, even the games about to go out use thos freaking pics

:) you must really like trees. :lol: j/k :)

i actually have never noticed anything wrong with the trees in the pc games i have played lately. hmm...then again, i dont think any of them even have trees in them, at all. :lol:

i love rpgs, i shouldt try morrowind

toady i came across some tv program about videogames and they were showing ehem..... ehhhhh harry potter and trees looked great ehem when i am playing a 3d game i want to feel i am in a real wirtual world that´s why i hate crappy 2d pics of tree i have also seen some digusting grahpics of 2d people in sports games and also of the far background and sky

i love rpgs, i shouldt try morrowind

toady i came across some tv program about videogames and they were showing ehem..... ehhhhh harry potter and trees looked great ehem when i am playing a 3d game i want to feel i am in a real wirtual world that´s why i hate crappy 2d pics of tree i have also seen some digusting grahpics of 2d people in sports games and also of the far background and sky

Sports games :)

That is one thing that has always annoyed me. I mean I know it was probably to keep the speed of the game up but the crowds are always awful! They don't look like actual people. They are just 2 frame animations of cardboard cutouts who have Hemorrhoids :)