Another request for help

joker5

No, I'm not going to ask how to get Dualis to run commercial games.

I'm not that inattentive.

However, I AM feeling rather moronic because I can't seem to get the silly thing to run homebrew games. As in, it starts up just fine, but.... input doesn't work. ANY input. Touchscreen doesn't work, nothing else registers. It's wierd. I've tried 'load', 'load and execute', 'load' followed by 'run', 'load and execute' followed by 'run', and any other combination I can think of.

What am I doing wrong? Is it a warmware error or is Dualis at fault?

~joker5

I've tried a bunch of stuff.... Gorillas, gridlock, and Nibbles. ALL of them start up just fine. However, none of them accept a tap. I click on all the screens, and I doodle, and I frustratedly jackhammer my mousebutton all over, but nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Just tried Birds. It works. That's the only demo on http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk that I've tried that WORKS so far. Well, off to test the others.

Truly, emulator authors are an under-appreciated lot. No actual support to speak of, and plenty of pressure to get that "functional" emulator out.

~joker5

Edited by joker5

Gorilla and Nibbles both work fine in the new version that I just released, but there's a trick to it:

Go to the memory tab in dualis and select "v2" in the "IPC format" list - et voila!