snes emulator on an xcuter 2 xbox! help!

megamilly

hi there peeps! i have a modded Xcuter 2 xbox without the 120gb hard drive or fancy interface or anything. just put a copied game in and it plays.

i recently went to a friends houses who had the interface and the 120 GB hard drive with a snes emulator, i think it was called EVO or something.

anyway we transfered the snes emulator from his computer to my ipod via USB so i could take it home and i hoped if i just burnt the files onto a DVD-R it would play but it didnt work when i tried it on my xbox.

so im just wondering whether or not if there is a way of my xcuter 2 playing emulators straight from disk.

i would appreciate any info at all. thx

1. pull everything from your ipod to your pc.

2. make sure everything is in the right file structure and that the xbe is named default.xbe

3. use a program called qwix (grab it from www.xbox-scene.com) to create an xbox iso of the files.

4. from here if your xbox is set up and networked to your pc you can ftp it straight to your xbox.

if not burn the iso with what ever you like. for burning images I use nero or alchohol120% make sure you burn it to media that will play on your xbox. use a dvd-r to be safe.

5. enjoy