Coincidence or Consipiracy? (Aliens, 9/11, NWO)

Alpha

So you know, I've been bugging Gryph for the last couple of days regarding conspiracies. Just recently I viewed this webpage that showed how if you fold the $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 bill (all US currency), it will show not only the World Trade Centers before and after the attack, but also the pentagon after the attack in chronocological order. I've even tried it myself with the $5, $10, and $20.

-> http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

What's interesting is that this has never even been addressed by the media, possibly by the fear of victims of 9/11 being insulted by these claims which I have much sympathy for the people who were affected by this. What doesn't make sense is that we all know there was recently a new $20 bill made. I tryed it on the new $20 bill, but it was the same result! If they were smart, wouldn't they change the back of the design? My hypothesis is that someone quite possibly from the future went back in time to give us clues about the attack before it happened but failed to do so substantially. The triangular fold is said to represent the pyramid on the $1 dollar bill which represents New World Order.

The next consipiracy I read about was the suppositely aliens work with record companies to brainwash people with Rock n' Roll, etc. The best example of this is when you play Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven backwards.

-> http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/stairwaybackwards.htm

Now why Satan? How come no one has ever addressed to Led Zepplin or any of other bands or artists why their song has a hidden message? Especially Satan (666) because another conspiracy is that Aliens want us to sin and therefore enslave us to conquer other regions of the universe. Because of these subliminal messages, we could be infact become brainwashed, however, since you only hear it when the song is played backwards, it would be impossible to know. Unless, you created the human brain which is the next conspiracy and that there was a group of aliens who created the humans. This is the reason why we are so different in the evolution tree. They believe in 2012 (Where the Mayans say is the end of the world) will be the period when the so-called creators of humans will come back, or aliens.

Also, if you have seen the movie, "Eyes Wide Shut", the director suppositely talked a lot about a secret government society which is the so-called NWO (New World Order). Apparently, he said too much which conspiracists have stated. Now in public, he told everyone that he wanted to live to see 2001 (1/1/2001). That never happened, instead he died 666 days before due to "Natural Causes" at the age of 70 years old. 666 = Satan, crazy isn't?

Also this New World Order is said to be a secret government society that is trying to make its center place in the United States. The Aliens suppositely live several hundred miles underground and Area 51 seems to still exist, but heavily secured. We also seem to share knowledge with the Aliens because they want to know how we evolved (because they created us) and we want to know more about the human physiology.

Lastly, there is a new so-called Prophet Yahweh which is really completely separate to all of the above which he says he can call on UFO's to appear. He said he found out how to do this by reading the hebrew Bible. Now, you can see a video here about it which is pretty creepy since it was on ABC News. There are more videos here. Yahweh is probabaly complete crap though because if you go on his website (http://prophetyahweh.com)...you have to pay using your credit card to see the UFO's. What kind of prophet would make people pay? The only thing that doesn't make sense is that if he used some sort of laser light using a middle man or second person in a car, etc... it would be difficult since it was in daylight. Lastly, he has also promised that there will be a UFO coming actual down close on Las Vegas in a week or so. :lol:

Anyways, I had fun this weekend reading all this stuff. I'd have to say I'm done reading about it though, a lot of the stuff is over the top (99%). They also say aliens are reptile creators. I don't recommend anyone looking for answers this way since it won't get you anywhere. It's all up to you to test your beliefs and what is real and what is not. I have chosen not to believe all of this stuff because it's not healthy and lastly even if 90% of it was true, I wouldn't care one bit. There is always good and evil, but good has always prevailed. What's there to worry about anyways?

Too many questions, not enough answers.

............ Do you believe in Aliens?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude GC, it's 2 AM, my room is dark, and I can't see a thing, I hate reading stuff like this and even worse viewing it on my computer especially when it came from a channel like ABC. You have officially scared me with this.

This is all rubish. The only conspiracy theory I somewhat agree with is the one that Oswald was not a lone gunman in the JFK assasination. All this other stuff is coincidence.

This is all rubish. The only conspiracy theory I somewhat agree with is the one that Oswald was not a lone gunman in the JFK assasination. All this other stuff is coincidence.

As I said to you on MSN, this would have be some crazy ass coincidence since the story all falls together. The question is if the root of the story is true or not which is in regard to the New World Order. Ignorance is the cause of the death in this society, what is true and what is not? Research. (but I'm done researching :lol: )

I hate ignoring things since every time I do somewere along the line it comes back to haunt me

Well, don't ignore it, explore it. That's your problem. :lol:

Just let me ask this: Why did you bother Mr. G with this, or did you have the sudden urge to let people know? :lol: Nice read, although I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Admit it, area 51, roswell, it's all true, the us is hiding everything from us! Nothing on Apollo 13 being shot at hollywood?

Let me put it this way: I don't believe in conspiracy theories in the sense that they exist to harm or cloud the judgment and beliefs of the so-called common people. I do believe that Area 51 and Roswell exist.