E3 News Thread

filerush.com has torrents for a number of the E3 trailers, including Gran Turismo and Killzone.

Edit: And I'll be damned if Killzone isn't the best looking thing so far, by far. I'd have to play it to believe that was in-game footage though - based on content more than graphics. Quite nice.

Edited by Daeval

Great. It's been 2 or so weeks since I got my hands on Devil May Cry 3, and now they've already announced the fourth installment? God damn, information overload.

filerush.com has torrents for a number of the E3 trailers, including Gran Turismo and Killzone.

Edit: And I'll be damned if Killzone isn't the best looking thing so far, by far.  I'd have to play it to believe that was in-game footage though - based on content more than graphics.  Quite nice.

Yeah, there is a huge debate going on whether Killzone 2 is in game or CGI. I don't really know...

Well, from a source, almost all of the stuff shown that will be shown on the floor and in Sony's presentation was just video. The few execptions (such as the hands on ones) are debatable.