MOTW PS2 Edition

Going to be released sometime soon and the special Limited Edition is no exception to collectors. Including the fact that Imoya is going to be making it 3600 yen and in Limited Quantities for said special edition. This limited edition includes a special joystick (Made by Segagaga) and importers shouldn't miss out on said deal. Too bad I am.

The game will be playable online (like all Imoya-released games from now on) Expect it to never reach american shores for the PS2 and welcome it whole heartedly onto our new demonic overlords known as Microsoft. Hey, guess I have a reason to get an Xbox now, good online support and tons of fighting games coming out for it.

It's the Dreamcast taunting Sony from beyond the grave.

Expect it to never reach american shores for the PS2 and welcome it whole heartedly onto our new demonic overlords known as Microsoft. Hey, guess I have a reason to get an Xbox now, good online support and tons of fighting games coming out for it.

Is the not-on-ps2 news confirmed in any way, or just based on the fact that Sony has been a bunch of complete idiots about 2d games?

And don't forget to buy some adapters and dual shocks in order to actually enjoy 2d fighters on your new bill-box. :huh:

Expect it to never reach american shores for the PS2 and welcome it whole heartedly onto our new demonic overlords known as Microsoft. Hey, guess I have a reason to get an Xbox now, good online support and tons of fighting games coming out for it.

Is the not-on-ps2 news confirmed in any way, or just based on the fact that Sony has been a bunch of complete idiots about 2d games?

And don't forget to buy some adapters and dual shocks in order to actually enjoy 2d fighters on your new bill-box. :huh:

why would u do something retarded like that? u know they make arcade sticks for true 2d arcade fans right? :unsure:

And don't forget to buy some adapters and dual shocks in order to actually enjoy 2d fighters on your new bill-box.  :huh:

why would u do something retarded like that? u know they make arcade sticks for true 2d arcade fans right? :unsure:

Well, yes, arcade sticks are nice too if that's your thing.

Between the price, the awkward way you have to hold them, and the fact that they're only good for certain types of games, I don't really like at-home arcade sticks myself. They also make it harder to introduce newbies to 2d fighters, which I find myself doing more and more frequently - they get especially frustrated with a stick for some reason. In the arcade, I dig 'em, but at home I'll stick with a pad. As far as pads go, there's never been a better one than the dual shock for 2D fighters, as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Daeval

And don't forget to buy some adapters and dual shocks in order to actually enjoy 2d fighters on your new bill-box.  :huh:

Both

And no need. I'm pretty used to the Xbox controller already for my fighting game needs(who am I kidding, I'm going to be using a stick anyways). It's a fact I can adapt to any type of controller scheme on any system for any game. Hell I play Halo with inverted controls and played Quake 3 with a mouse upside down.

Hell I play Halo with inverted controls and played Quake 3 with a mouse upside down.

Ok, I play all FPS games with inverted controls, but what in the world compelled you to use a mouse upside down for Q3?

Doesn't really matter with my if I play any FPS game with inverted controls, as for the upside down mouse thing, a few people betted I couldn't do it and I did. I became a rich man that day.

I can only play FPS with inverted. Any other way is sin to me.

We've talked about this before, and I'm still totally opposite of you in that mouse aspect. :)