PSP Sales

Most german students know english why bother?

Because there are probably a lot more Germans who don't know English well enough than those that do.

It's because everything gets dubbed in Germany. Everything. Have you ever watched a James Bond movie where everybody spoke german? It flocking raped my ears. One user on the ZSNES board put it quite well:

"I once read an article where a german columnist attacked those germans that wanted to watch movies in their original form. The columnist accused them as being sellouts and not appreciating the work of the voice actors. flocking chauvinists. It's funny when I meet german tourists, they immediately expect us to speak their language."

Those who give their voices to famous movie characters in Germany achieve a similar status to that of movie stars. They have fan websites, fanclubs etc. Unbelievable.

Most german students know english why bother?

Because there are probably a lot more Germans who don't know English well enough than those that do.

It's because everything gets dubbed in Germany. Everything. Have you ever watched a James Bond movie where everybody spoke german? It flocking raped my ears. One user on the ZSNES board put it quite well:

"I once read an article where a german columnist attacked those germans that wanted to watch movies in their original form. The columnist accused them as being sellouts and not appreciating the work of the voice actors. flocking chauvinists. It's funny when I meet german tourists, they immediately expect us to speak their language."

Those who give their voices to famous movie characters in Germany achieve a similar status to that of movie stars. They have fan websites, fanclubs etc. Unbelievable.

And I thought my country is weird for having voice actors for Japanese movies.