Warcraft III Reign of Chaos

since for some reason i can't see it on my pc, can anyone please tell me what happens after.......

SPOILER ALERT!! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME!

................. you manage to fend off Archimond long enough for Shando Stormrage to put his defence plan of the world tree in motion?

even though you hold off archimond in the game, he will eventually reach the tree and as he is about to do his poop, a bunch of dark elf tree sprites surround archimond and do some poop magic in which he blows up,

Shando Stormrage plan was probably to summon them all, well after that raven dude is all happy and their is a temporary alliance that continues to live on the end :lol:

if im wrong here someone correct me i havnt played it in a year and every things so blury.

Edited by Aoshi

even though you hold off archimond in the game, he will eventually reach the tree and as he is about to do his poop, a bunch of dark elf tree sprites surround archimond and do some poop magic in which he blows up,

Shando Stormrage plan was probably to summon them all, well after that raven dude is all happy and their is a temporary alliance that continues to live on the end :afro:

if im wrong here someone correct me i havnt played it in a year and every things so blury.

that's it?

that's the ending of reign of chaos?

even the ending of The Frozen Throne was better for god's sakeS!

Shando Stormrage plan was probably to summon them all, well after that raven dude is all happy and their is a temporary alliance that continues to live on the end :afro:

that's it?

that's the ending of reign of chaos?

even the ending of The Frozen Throne was better for god's sakeS!

You should really find a way to view the ending cutscene because it's much better than Frozen Throne's.