Shutokou Battle: Zone of Control

L.S.D

for once in a while I agree with diso.. doesn't seem like this have match for ridge racer, NFSU:R, or the upcoming GT4.

Ridge racer blew soo bad.. I love racing games and I have no idea how this game got such a good ranking. I felt so lied to after playing it for 20 minates. The only real racing in the game was the multiplayer. All the single player was like playing catch up. All the other racers went like 90 while ur going 100 and the guy in first is like a lap ahead of you. So all u do is whirl around the map and catch up to him almost at the last lap. THAT ISNT RACING. I will probably never buy a ridge racer ever again after playing this crap.

That said this game could be much better. Atleast it consit of actual racing.

That is an appropriate review for Ridge Racer. The game always sucks especially on PS2. it is eye candy with no real depth and sluggish control. I always hate the series. GT series fare better in my opinion,

although I dun like the playing style :D

I have never touched a racing game in my life exept Need For Speed Underground

How could you?!? :D The depth of the game was about as deep as my rice bowl :D

NFSU 2 is still ok as they add a few enduring element and the open city concept is good. But the tuning of cars still need much tweaking.

Call me a racing car freak, but I like to tweak my car to perfection (something that GT and Shutokou offer )

GT4 and most other GT games don't go easy on noobs, and since I don't like wasting time practicing on games I know won't help me enter tourneys then I don't bother

You dun like tourneys? You should play Shutokou more!

The reason I love this game becos IT DID NOT have a tourney!!

Simple pure racing fun :D

• 2 weeks later...

NOOOOOO!!! This game is a disappointment!

No free roaming

No racer's challenge, instead you pick where you want to race and the opponents are there, kinda like curcuit.

Loading take long time.

FPS is like crap, worse than RR even coming out half a year after RR.

No vehicles!!! You are racing in an empty highway. Yay!

This is the shhittiest racing game for PSP. Shame on you, Genki! :lol: