All in 1 ? it´s possible?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get either Kawaks Loader or Nebula Loader and edit the DATs so that they match your romsets.

Or, find new romsets that work in your choice of emulator without a Loader.

I tried nebula and and with the first 3 games appears "z80 error" and i the link with tha cloneMAME sens to be out.

Post your DAT contents regarding those 3 games. The M1 lenght in the DAT is incorrect.

that is the problem, now im trying neomame with romcenter and kof2004 miss 1 item , snk vs capcom too. i have problems with the roms that work on others. Im willing to try an emulator with a different romset if i can find the new roms.

Well, loaders let you specify exactly what files to use, what sizes they have and what CRCs they have. Therefore, Loaders will basically run any Neo-Geo game you throw at them.

Well, loaders let you specify exactly what files to use, what sizes they have and what CRCs they have. Therefore, Loaders will basically run any Neo-Geo game you throw at them.

Not really There are a few that will not work because the of the file size and are protected.

Not really There are a few that will not work because the of the file size and are protected.

Ah true. Well, at least most decrypted sets will work, and encrypted sets supported by Nebula and Kawaks