17/02/05 release and ds.dll

Federelli

Two9A, where exactly can we find this ds.dll file? Is it dinamically loaded? As in when i choose a file with.nds extention it will use the ds.dll and the same with.gba and gba.dll (of course, the same even if inside.zip files)

OR you haven't released 0.0.1e yet?, since the download is still labeled 0.0.1d

Edit: BAH, nevermind this, just did a ctrl+F5 on the download page, forcing it to refresh and found the 0.0.1e release :P. Still, an answer to my quests will be thanked :D

Edited by Federelli

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: BAH, nevermind this, just did a ctrl+F5 on the download page, forcing it to refresh and found the 0.0.1e release
Either you check the page a heck of a lot, or you just hit lucky to catch me between putting the news post up and hacking the new archive Makefile.Well done :banghead:

As in when i choose a file with.nds extention it will use the ds.dll
That is far too clever an idea for me to come up with. I was gonna have maybe two options on the File menu (Load GBA, Load DS), but that's nice. I'll have to look into it.

With 18/02/05 release, all ds things crash with an error in ds.dll...
Ok, maybe there was a period of about an hour when it was all broke, but should be fine now. You seem to be getting luck with the downloading of broken code :thumbsup:

WTF? now Panda detects the dsemu.exe file as the Parite.B virus...

???

Of course this is with the one i just downloaded, and still nothing works.

Edited by Federelli

WTF? now Panda detects the dsemu.exe file as the Parite.B virus...
After a short investigation, I am forced to agree with you. My drive is riddled with PariteB. Hope you didn't get infected too hard; I should be clean now.

I can only hope the few others who downloaded are ok, and don't hate me.

No harm done at all, Panda is a great AV and as soon as i unzipped, it removed the virus code from the.exe, which was most likely the reason it didn't work. I'm glad you got your PC rid of that :wub:.

Edit: Actually, nothing Ds related works still, i'm sure it will in the next release :).

Also, with the ARM Wrestler:

ARM LDR/STR ->

LDR +R] - BAD Rd

LDR -R] - BAD Rd

THUMB ALU ->

ADD - BAD CNVZ Rd

ASR - BAD CNVZ Rd

LSL - BAD CNVZ Rd

LSR - BAD CNVZ Rd

ROR - BAD CNVZ Rd

Of course you must have the same ;);).

Though, you have something Visualboy Advance doesn't. A good in MOV under ARM ALU. :lol:

Edited by Federelli

Actually, nothing Ds related works still, i'm sure it will in the next release
Did ya press F4? Sometimes, I mod the INI file, and I leave LoadAndRun at 0 in the final package.
THUMB ALU ->

ADD - BAD CNVZ Rd

ASR - BAD CNVZ Rd

LSL - BAD CNVZ Rd

LSR - BAD CNVZ Rd

ROR - BAD CNVZ Rd

Yeah, the Thumb ALU is really broken right now. I'm gonna do some work on replacing it with some assembly in the near future.
Though, you have something Visualboy Advance doesn't. A good in MOV under ARM ALU.
Mm-hm; I've been told this is the case. It's great :rofl: