HyperDS

Gryph

I'm siding with DF on this one, since he's done much more for the Ds emulation scene than HyperDS has.

You have to admit though, Firefly was the original author of the first working GBA emulator. I do want to side with DarkFader though, I don't know why Firefly is punishing the community just because DarkFader leaked an old beta.

I don't know why Firefly is punishing the community just because DarkFader leaked an old beta.
If the guy doesn't wanna release, then he doesn't wanna release. I can assure you work hasn't stopped, and he'll be kicking my ass into the far future.

And DF is wrong to say that Hyper can run commercial ROMs, since it's quite obvious that none of us can right now.

As for the leak issue, it's a matter of principle. If I were to develop behind closed doors, I wouldn't like it if someone gave my work out to the world before it was ready. So I can understand Firefly's concerns on this.

I don't know if anyone saw it, but Darkfader posted a message on his website (now gone might I add, he's having some SQL server issues) explaining how HyperDS did not play commercial games, Firefly was right, and also how much better he liked DSEmu. It was in a little pink box and I don't know why it's gone (there was the same error message when I first saw it).

I think Firefly and DarkFader might have a personal issue but right now I'm backing DSEmu and staying out of the rest.

Yeah something definitly happened with FireFly and DarkFader, considering DarkFader deleted all of his posts on gbadev.org, and deleted his DS Blog

http://forum.gbadev.org/search.php?search_author=darkfader

darkfader wrote:

Yeah... you guys don't need me. A passtrough is all you need and you got it. Just forget about me.

darkfader wrote:

Hey... my DS page is gone now too.

I give up on DS. farewell.

There's a post on all of this here:

http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=50...der=asc&start=0

Hope all this gets resolved...

If this is just because of Firefly and HyperDS, then that's kinda pathetic. If this is because of more then just that reason, then I guess that's alright.

Or maybe he's just Bi-Polar.

darkfader wrote:

Yeah... you guys don't need me. A passtrough is all you need and you got it. Just forget about me.

lol that line contains all the internet mellow drama I can stomach for one day.....