Can't play my games !

Ryuken

here's what wrong, when i try to open nba live 2k5, it won't even start and the window thing would come out and ask if u want to report it, and when i'm playing doom3 , sometimes the game would freeze and the window thing would come up and when i close doom3 everything looks brighter than it was before on the monitor, i was thinking that it could be the video card's driver but i updated it and it still won't help, and i can play my CS, need for speed underground 2 and farcry just fine but y those 2 other games, do they use a different rendering program or something like that??, i really need help cuz i just bought ( for real) those 2 games and i want to play it so bad and i can't return it

Edited by Ryuken

Did this just start happening all of a sudden? What was the last thing you did before it stopped working? I say just uninstall and reinstall the games. Make sure you save your save games elsewhere though.

i just got both of them and i install doom3 first and it plays for a while and then it messed up so then i install Nba live 2k5 and it won't even start, so i just kept trying both of them and c if it'll work, but i mostly want to get nba live 2k5 fixed cuz i haven't played it yet and i did the reinstall thing and it didn't work

Edit: nvm i close dvd 43 and nbz live works now, haven't try to play doom3 cuz it's late night and i'm scared

Edited by Ryuken