Returning to M.U.G.E.N

Twigboy

well there alot of thing i see under device now and im not sure so im gonna tell u all i see monitor=plug and play monitor

aprox total memory=32.0 mb

dac type=internal

chip type=SiS 740 Rev 00

current display mode= 800 times 600 32

byte 60 hertz

hm, I used to have this custom DOS version of Mugen with way too many characters...got it from a friend. Too bad we both lost it.

It had characters like the rtype ship, tails, crono, and the street from kof 98....

but all the regular ones too...

I rarely use MUGEN anymore but occasionally I make "checks" into the community to see how it's changed... It's been quite a while since I made a last check but I found out about OpenMugen from a few places. Now I guess the only major question I have is if it's compatible with the "old" dos characters and/or the "new" winmugen characters.

It seems to me (from how you worded your posts) that you do not understand what MUGEN actually is. So i will clarify

MUGEN is not an Emulator. It is a Fighting engine, and the original intention of it was for the user to create their own original characters / backgrounds etc.. Resulting in a game being created.

Also please refrain from double posting, Edit your post if you wish to add more comments.

Edited by Unessential