samsho5sp help

ahh ic ic i shall give it a try...oh and..i herd inĀ  another forum that the 2.23 emu doesnt have the lock game thingy so thas y u dont need a loader for it..

Yeah, I think you're right about that. I got my SamSho5 with a loader but I experimented with the normal Nebula and I recall it working. I don't really remember since I did this last January when I first started here and I haven't used Nebula in a long time. :afro:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the samsho5sp up and runing perfectly...how sweet it is..

That is good to hear. :) Enjoy.

Ā 

Ā 

There is a fixed P rom that allows console or Arcade without the need for the uni Bios I have arcade mode in nrx with that game.

Is it the one with correct or the one with fubared Fatality bar?

Is it the one with correct or the one with fubared Fatality bar?

It only allows it to work as MVS without the need for the uni bios it is not a hack with aded things that should not be in the game.

Ā 

Ā 

ssvs7sz.jpg

Ah, I see. I could really use that. I'll dig around a bit, but expect to hear from me if all I find is dirt. :)

Edited by Agozer

oi oi..arigato (:()...so cool..finally i can play the samsho5 up big and close...umm do i juss re-zip the fixes for kof2k3 with the rest of files it has and click import in neorage x and it will detect it and work?

Hopefully, you might have to apply the patches and maybe rename some files.