Gone Fishing

Read the read me full one is 20megs

PSD caracters were scalled down cause full version is bigger not scalled up :P that took me 20mins if GameCOP want spot on graphics ill give them to him in correct formats but sorry that is a quick preview.....

But if I do it properly I may as well use it on site or somewhere otherwise its a total waste of time, I can earn 100dollars an hour designing graphics for companies.

Ill look for some of your stuff to see if I can improve on it

Cheers but I know all about compressions scalling ETC and as I say that was quick as I know its a bit crappy

also from the pic ive seen on here no offense but they are all amatures can you point me to a wall that is acually of any quality please then I might actually strech myself

Spare us the hubbub that you actually know anything and just show it. So far these aren't too great.

preferably something that doesn't match your ego

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool as, ill do stuff for others take care all B)

I dont have skills for here  :P  can see  im out gunned

This would be the part you act like Chow Yun Fat and whip out the brettas and a big gun fight ensures.

:) good luck with your work dude.....you been active on site for ages im a newbe asked to do something so whipped up something quickly. Id say experts like you will have done excellent stuff that can be acheived in month and months of support rather than first hour of support

PS to show you the good work im not hosting 5-10meg plus pictures sorry as I said in first post. Also said not good but quick and just wanted to help but cant compete with your skills...also cant find anything you have done please post link and ill check out y you are the expert :)

Also Fur is just a wall nothing to do with games really just a logo I did and a wallpaper that icons can sit on. Did host a wall but it was quick and got flamed so deleted for now. Not worth doing unless asked specifically for by someone so I can bounce it off them cause if you go to public some people compain even though they dont know what they are doing themselves

Last post here sorry PM me with anything specific.....or else im gone to support XBox graphics and Emulation

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I'm not really an expert anymore. I gave up working around Photoshop due to time constraints and other mulitimedia related stuff, I just let my sister do all my stuff now.

And since you did know about compressions, why didn't you use PNG? Lossless compression type at about the size of normal jpg sizes. And insted of posting, just link em, saves time.

lots of people cant open PNGs windows standard only XP supports PNGS :) not 9X code, cant make this the desktop pic doesnt support PNG if people were experts id give them PSDs so they can change layers and drop shadows and stuff but hey nearly everyone can open jpg and BMP(to large for my blood)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Before K'dash scares you off, where do you get your source artwork? That's an awfully high-res image of fur, for example. Are you using a stock-photo site/cd or something?

And just for the record, I don't think it's all that bad. A little random maybe but definately not bad.

Windows 4.0b1 and upwards support PNG(just the basic type, not all it's other patents, such as mng or mime). Browser support may is sketchy, but it works on desktops.

Edited by K`dash

I rendered fur should do version 2 of the proper 1Emulation.com wallpaper would really like to know what people want.....and ill do it properly size compression levels (also ill need a place to host for a long time if it is to stay) making a wallpaper is easy.......its hard to actually make some graphics someone might actually use, if someone want something specific ill do it for them and in the quality etc they ask for

:) PS im hip to the bathroom scene

also I love PSD PNG is good, but alot of apps dont support it and its still bigger than Jpg and dont want my Bandwidth being eaten so if someone supllies a web site to upload ill do the uncompressed ones

Edited by BritneysPAIRS