The Perfect Sanctuary!

ezik

What is EchoPipe ?

EchoPipe is the latest anime discussion board to hit the net.

Is that it?

No, EchoPipe is one fast growing forum, trying to bring the best anime discussions to the net, allowing fans of all ages to interact properly and to a good knowledge with eachother.

Sounds good? Now what's the catch.

What catch, EchoPipe is made for fans by fans! We stay loyal there is no such thing as Catch!

Impressive, how do you plan to grow.

1. Word of mouth - we will tell all our friends, and get them to tell their friends.

2. Search & Advertisments - We will soon have the revenue to get our add online on some of those very big site's our their, attracting many visitors to the site. Also the searches on Google and such will get higher as more visitors come, and more posts are made. Google indexe's these pages and once you'r page refrence (PR) goes up so does the chances of people seeing your site on the first page, as Google keys your site as the most important ones.

3. We are l337 why not join us ?

4. We have 2 VERY attractive forum skins.

http://www.echopipe.com

:punk::punk::punk::punk::devilboy::clapping::clapping:

Isn't there a "no blatantly advertising your board/forum" rule here? Ah yes, here it is.. Maybe it doesn't apply, I dunno..

Linking to Other Sites

Do not link to competing message boards or sites; this gives free advertising to competitor sites and hurts 1Emulation and their network sites. You are, however, permitted to use your signature line to link to your personal website. You also may not post messages that are off-topic and sole purpose is to advertise or direct people to another website. You may mention other network related website of course, but not for the purpose of promoting it and sending 1Emulation members over to post on that sites Message board. Please contact your moderator if you have any questions about this distinction.

Isn't there a "no blatantly advertising your board/forum" rule here?  Ah yes, here it is..  Maybe it doesn't apply, I dunno..

Linking to Other Sites

Do not link to competing message boards or sites; this gives free advertising to competitor sites and hurts 1Emulation and their network sites. You are, however, permitted to use your signature line to link to your personal website. You also may not post messages that are off-topic and sole purpose is to advertise or direct people to another website. You may mention other network related website of course, but not for the purpose of promoting it and sending 1Emulation members over to post on that sites Message board. Please contact your moderator if you have any questions about this distinction.

This forum overwrites that rule. So don't worry about it.

oh I didn't know lol, how come it overwrites the rule. wow i feel special LOL

It's because of the description..

Share your website with everyone, or another website you enjoy visiting.

I might change it soon though. I have a feeling this is going to get out of hand with other sites.