OMG Space Quest 7!

random guy

Mr. G: I thought you already posted the resurrection of Sam & Max (or then it was me who read it somewhere) A team of developers that broke off from LucasArts should be working on it now...

On another note, i'm currently playing grim Fandango. Dear lordy this game is great. Glottis is so funky.

Mr. G: I thought you already posted the resurrection of Sam & Max (or then it was me who read it somewhere) A team of developers that broke off from LucasArts should be working on it now...

On another note, i'm currently playing grim Fandango. Dear lordy this game is great. Glottis is so funky.

No, apparantly TellTales is working on something that's not Sam and Max.

Read about the new news here in an interview since some guy from Bad Brain: http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=64

Actually, I'll just quote it since that is a huge forum post.

Rumor has it that Bad Brain is attempting to acquire the rights to Sam & Max: Freelance Police. What can you say about that?

No comment (I signed an NDA). All I can say is: yes, we are talking to LucasArts about a game that might involve animals, but that's all folks! I guess we will see what�s happening in March 2005 at the latest. Also check our website for more information about our games.

the holiday of the dead I think, yeah I know that, which makes me spit at the makers lack of inspiration

I thought that was a great inspiration is most of these inspirations come from something that you see or feel.

Developers are not entitled to use completely unique ideas all the time, they can take something that already exists and refine it. Hell, no one else before LucasArts even thought of making a game which had a Holiday of the Dead theme.

Edited by Agozer

the holiday of the dead I think, yeah I know that, which makes me spit at the makers lack of inspiration

Ok, that just proves you have no clue what the flock you're talking about. First play the game and then comment on its "lack of inspiration." Grim Fandango is one of the few examples of an original, creative, and funny game which uses the Mexican folklore as a backdrop and serves as a homage to it.

grim fandango is an awesome game axl. you should at least try it before making such brash statements. then you would at least understand why the characters are skeletons.