NeoGeo games in PS2

IA, so it seems that they are finally got Neo-Geo CD emulation working (supposedly).

Isf this turns out to actually do something rather than being just a fake, I'll take my words back. :)

to answer your original question, you burn Neo-Geo *CD* games as you would burn normal CD's, with the only exception that if the game has CDDA tracks, you burn the disc as Data+Audio

Edited by Agozer

IA, so it seems that they are finally got Neo-Geo CD emulation working (supposedly).

Isf this turns out to actually do something rather than being just a fake, I'll take my words back. :)

to answer your original question, you burn Neo-Geo *CD* games as you would burn normal CD's, with the only exception that if the game has CDDA tracks, you burn the disc as Data+Audio

can i use NERO6 to burn NEOGEO roms ?

and where did you get the Info from? :)

just know you're not burning roms but he iso+mp3's neogeo cd's as that is what the emu is for.

Yes. As there is no Neo-Geo MVS or AES emulator for the PS2.

There are no "haxx0r tricks" in burning CDs, so you can use whatever burn program you like. Problems arise if the CD has some sort of a protection (SecuROM, SafeDisc, Laserlock or RMPS), which Neo-Geo CD's don't have.

The same goes with all older systems that used CD-ROM as their medium (bar PSX of course).

Edited by Agozer