my latest prof k

Corn99

actually i still dont i am still using shaders and in this case cell shading by polygon by polygon to create diffrent color for one model.how in the world do u use this blasted thing(photoshop cs).

Edited by Corn99

I agree with Gryph, I like the ones with the outlines, but I think it's because you're using shaders for now so the model has little definition without the lines. Once you get some textures worked out it should look sweet even without the lines. Oh, and I'm sure you've noticed it but just in case, you've got some clipping going on in his left underarm.

As for photoshop, it's a mess until you just dig in and start experimenting. I would recommending searching online for some basic tutorials. Then, once you're confident with the interface (even if not all the tools), start checking out more specific, advanced tutorials. Even if you're not going to use the specific technique taught in the tutorial, going through the steps will give you ideas about how you can use the more obscure tools to achieve your own effects.

can u belive i know how to use luminousity maps,relfection maps,specularity andall the rest yet i don know know how to make them(simple grey and black maps) i tried my hands at making multiple maps for special effects and it went bad