Xbox homebrew CD/DVD burning help

Higemaru

Hello, long time lurker and first time poster with a bit of a dilemma..

I'm trying to save space on my stock HDD in my softmodded Xbox, and need help burning rom folders on CD-Rs and DVD+Rs to save space. I wan't to keep the emulator on the HDD. The first time, i tried to access the folders via emulator but the game wouldn't load, and more often than not, the emu would completely hang on me. I can access the folder and transfer the files to the HDD via file explorer.

I'm using Quix to build the ISO, but barely helped, so i guess I'm doing something wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, long time lurker and first time poster with a bit of a dilemma..

I'm trying to save space on my stock HDD in my softmodded Xbox, and need help burning rom folders on CD-Rs and DVD+Rs to save space. I wan't to keep the emulator on the HDD. The first time, i tried to access the folders via emulator but the game wouldn't load, and more often than not, the emu would completely hang on me. I can access the folder and transfer the files to the HDD via file explorer.

I'm using Quix to build the ISO, but barely helped, so i guess I'm doing something wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Welcome to 1emu,

I used to have simular issues to you,

Now if I compile any disc for use on xbox I use Nero Burning Rom v10.0.11100 Portable as it has an xbox mode - and like Fu said, Burn it nice and slow. 2x or 4x

You will find xbox mode under the UDF/ISO option (see attached screenshot)

It is availible on IPTorrents or just google Nero Burning Rom v10.0.11100 and you can get it from 4shared.com

(PS: I believe only xbox Samsung DVD-Rom's see CDR's but dont quote me)

post-34396-1305372579_thumb.jpg

Edited by ace9094