About This File
What's New in Version 6.1.2 See changelog
- Added: Support for these mappers: # 41 and 42
- Added: High quality downsampler for audio output. Now My Nes sounds better.
- Added: Options in Audio options allow to change sound channels playback enable.
- Added: Ability to show boards/mappers status with My Nes via the new Boards List dialog.
- Added: New option in input settings, allows to switch back to keyboard mapping for a device when mapped device disconnected.
- Fixed: mappers # 23, 24, 26 and 90.
- Fixed: MMC 5 (mapper 5) external sound channels
- Fixed: Interrupts issue, branches was delaying nmi and irq instead of irq alone. some games are now playable (Dragon Quest III is one of them)
- Fixed: Bug in Inputs settings, never save device selection for joypad1.
- Fixed: Bug with inputs when trying to play in fullscreen sometimes inputs disconnected.
- Fixed: Soft reset for internal sound channels.
- Fixed: Bugs in few mappers.
- Improved: external sound channels of mapper 19 (Namco 163), still choppy but works.
- Improved: Few things in the video renderer such as 'cursor now it hides when entering fullscreen mode'.
- Improved: Input settings when trying to set mapping for all buttons sometimes the same mapping assigned to more than one button.