Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

need translation for

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

shin-force

shin-force

• Members
  • 71 posts
Click to view battle stats
is there any full translation for tactics oger and ys5-expert and where can I find them?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
There are no translations for those games. You can check possible WIP progress on these titles from http://donut.parodius.com

Edited by Agozer, 26 February 2004 - 06:08 PM.

StriderSkorpion

StriderSkorpion

Netherworld Ninja

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
Someone is working on a Tactics Ogre translation, but, if I'm not mistaken, they're trying to put the Playstation version's script into it. If you want to play Tactics Ogre in English, you might as well just search for the PSX ISO.

amitrius17

amitrius17

Beginner

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:RPGs, anime, classic gaming
The SNES Tactics Ogre translation has been idle for over a year. Here is the translation project's homepage: http://todotradus.com/wakdhacks/

This was the last update:
"Graduation is over and it is now time for me to look for a job. I am sorry for the lack of updates, but I have been very preoccupied with finding jobs and a place to live. Because of this, Tactics Ogre will remain idle until I am situated. If possible I will see what DarkForce can do, but don't expect much progress in the next month or two. I will update the site as soon as my status changes."

Edited by amitrius17, 14 June 2004 - 05:47 PM.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Please do not resurrect a dead thread unless it's absolutely necessary.

"What the evil bump."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users