Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Myapologies Kawa-Next does not play All

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

John1220

John1220

Beginner

• Members
  • 12 posts
Click to view battle stats
Says it is loading n (upper right)

Cant' find m

Yes that's wierd considering Kawa-Plus loads it.

So now there are 2 games Kawa-Next does not play, but so far that is all after all my testing.

Prican25: In reading in your other posts I see there will be no choice but to use at least 2 emulators, and now that I see there are different versions of svc chaos ( I have been fixing roms instead of playing I never noticed), it now has become and non issue for the holy grail of one emulator, I now have a better understanding. bangbead works fine in other versions. Try it out you will see what i mean. I also think Hex will be the first with KOF2k3.

Thanks for the help
John

Edited by John1220, 09 February 2004 - 08:10 AM.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
Click to view battle stats
its an encrypted game. if you got both roms (bangbead and bngbeadn), make it into 1 complete decrypted set and keep the decrypted name (bngbeadn).

Edited by Prican25, 09 February 2004 - 03:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users