Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

svcplus and kof2k2 help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
Click to view battle stats
when I start up my kawa-hex both games are in the list but when i select either it says something like "can't load svc_c1.rom or kf2k2_c1.rom.
this is the first file to load and it always just stops and goes back to the menu.

I know both these roms work on my pc anyone have any ideas?

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
maybe they're corrupt, check in your comp and unzip it and see if those roms zip.

Inky

Inky

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
yeah i have unzipped them to check rom names and sizes then rezip them up fresh everything seems ok. and they do load up in winkawaks, just not kawa-hex

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
make sure you got the right _ and not -. only the v roms and the m1 rom should be like svc-, the rest is svc_

Inky

Inky

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
I got svsplus to load but now i think I have a bad p1 for kof2k2 cuz it wont load. oh well I have all the other kof working now so 2k2 isn't such a big deal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users