Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DAT files

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts
Click to view battle stats
past few months i jus really got into emulation, and out of curiosity, how are DAT files made? like recently in one of the threads, someone posted some great cheats for kawaks, but how do i get those cheats into a DAT file? can anyone help? much appreciation im advance! :rolleyes: thanx

Texas

Texas

The Houston Rocket

• Premium Members
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Football<br>Emulation<br>2D Fighting Games<br>Basketball<br>Girls<br>Boxing<br>Movies like Fight Club
Very simple, paste the information into notepad and type the extension.dat after the name

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

Very simple, paste the information into notepad and type the extension.dat after the name

wow that simple ey? thanx a lot man, i appreciate it :(

Elazul Yagami

Elazul Yagami

Corrupted Sprite : NWO STYLE!

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,428 posts
don't forget to move the file into the dat or cheat folder in the emulator and make sure it has the same name as the rom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users