Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1 specific rom... please help...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
Click to view battle stats
I've become a big noise factory fan and I noticed the lates MAME runs Gaia Crusaders. I went on to #retroroms to look it up alphabetically but they don't have it. anybody know where I can get this game? it looks like it'd be a quality brawler. shengoku 3 sure was lemme tell ya :-D

iori

iori

Beginner

• Members
  • 19 posts
playagain
u'll find the rom for sure there

Edited by iori, 01 January 2004 - 05:13 PM.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.

playagain
u'll find the rom for sure there

hm. seems as if the roms are down... but they do have it. I'll have to be patient but thanx much :D

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
If you know anything about newsgroups, it's posted in alt.binaries.emulators.misc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users