registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Millennium Racer : Y2K Fighters (CDI + GDI)(UNRELEASED) - DreamCast & Saturn Emulators [/pc/dc+saturn] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Millennium Racer : Y2K Fighters (CDI + GDI)(UNRELEASED)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

fumanchu

fumanchu

Posting Freak

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 4,385 posts
  • Interests:everything and anything in between.

Millennium Racer : Y2K Fighters for the sega dreamcast.
an unreleased game that got released today.
thanks goes to everyone involved with this release.

big thanks to  Kuririn84 for releasing this.

I want to start by saying that playing this game would not have been possible without japanese-cake. He was able to take the game files, work his magic and get the game running on a retail Dreamcast. Thank you so much for your help, your time, and all you do for the Dreamcast community.

Millennium Racer – Y2K Fighter was developed by now defunct game developers Creat Studio and Cryo Interactive. Millennium Racer is a futuristic racing game, with multilevel tracks. You’re able to jump your vehicle to reach higher or lower sections of the track. The game features a very nice 90’s techno soundtrack. The game saw a full Windows PC release, but there was never any announcement of a Dreamcast port. As far as I can see, Cryo never released a Dreamcast game.

The game files were found on a the HDD of my Dreamcast development kit. Working with another member, we were unable to get the game to boot fully on the Dev kit. I was advised to contact japanese-cake and provided him with the game files. Sure enough, japanese-cake was able to turn it into a working .gdi file. japanese-cake has stated the game is PAL 60hz, region free with VGA. I have tested the .gdi using a VA1 NTSC Dreamcast with GDEMU over VGA, and it runs great!

It’s always exciting when something new is found for the Dreamcast. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you Dreamcast community.

dreamcast-69582-11489444493.png
dreamcast-69582-31489444493.jpg

image type-GDI
link
https://1fichier.com/?zbq311kcil

image type-CDI

link

https://1fichier.com/?qo89cl275s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users