What you making of E3 2015?

emsley

Give me The Last Guardian and the Final Fantasy VII Remake right now. Sony went to town and dominated the entire show.

I didnt even watch the sony show, not intrested.

Ff7 remake? Why bother even buying it, the cutscenes and gameplay will be on youtube an hour after it comes out.

Give me The Last Guardian and the Final Fantasy VII Remake right now. Sony went to town and dominated the entire show.

Ff7 remake? Why bother even buying it, the cutscenes and gameplay will be on youtube an hour after it comes out.

But here's the thing, I like playing games and experiencing them myself, not watching cutscenes and Let's Plays on YouTube

But here's the thing, I like playing games and experiencing them myself, not watching cutscenes and Let's Plays on YouTube

:rofl:

But heres the thing...I already played it over a decade ago, I know what happens so why would i waste another 25 hours leveling up pointless materia

But heres the thing...I already played it over a decade ago, I know what happens so why would i waste another 25 hours leveling up pointless materia

So did I. Everybody that played FFVII knows what happens, why would that make the game less interesting now? Besides, I never leveled up pointless materia :-D

FF7 was so overrated to me, even back in the 90's. Wish they'd remake 6 instead ... you know, make General Leo save-able; figure out GoGo's identity ... Shadow's dreams leading to something.

• Like 1

FF7 was so overrated to me, even back in the 90's. Wish they'd remake 6 instead ... you know, make General Leo save-able; figure out GoGo's identity ... Shadow's dreams leading to something.

The square enix company has been milking the part 2's of a few classic games but I would play a new story of ff6 to see the loose plot lines tied.

• Like 1

^ Agreed. Of all the FF's to receive multiple sequels/spinoffs they pick 10? Leather board shorts and surfing? ... wish they'd do a proper FF Tactics sequel, too.

• Like 1

The closest you'll get to a FF tactics sequel is the versions on GBA and 3? DS(Jap).

The GBA one I cant remember the name of was like lion something is ok but the difficulty goes through the roof after your first level up.

After thinking about it for a minute I think the GBA one was called FF Tactics Advance: Something something....