registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> I need help - PS3 Hacks [/ps3] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I need help

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
I want to purchase US PSN Reload card. I am willing to pay via Paypal to you, as I want to purchase some PSN items from the US PSN. Can any US residents help me?

We will deal via PM. Open to trustworthy members only :D Pls post here if you are interested to help and i will PM you....

Thanks

Mooney

Mooney

The Stealthy Cheat

• Ultra Members
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:C++, HTML, NDS, PSP, girls, 1emu, 1up, Neo-Cream
For the sake of convenience for everyone involved, couldn't you just buy said card from Amazon or eBay or somewhere? :D
Seems like having one person buy it then take time and money to ship it would be a bit of a hassle...

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

For the sake of convenience for everyone involved, couldn't you just buy said card from Amazon or eBay or somewhere? :D
Seems like having one person buy it then take time and money to ship it would be a bit of a hassle...

I don't need it to be shipped. I just need the code through PM then I can input it on my PS3 to increase my Wallet value!!

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
no one can helps? :D

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Poor old LSD, help him you fuckers!

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts
  • Interests:Many many things.
Uhhh check your PM box. I replied to you forever ago.

I stated I will try and help but I do not have a pay pal... and if that means I have to get a paypal... I really dont want to go through that hassle but if no one else will help, Ill look into it.

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
I would not want to bother you since you don't have a Paypal acct.

Let me list what i want:

1. US PSN reload card $50 to top up Wallet value to be used in PSN Store. This will come in a card form that give you the code to key in to top up value.
2. i will pay via Paypal for it. We can discuss some additional $$ to cover your cost of trying to drive to a nearby store to get it for me.

Appreciate it if any US citizen here can help.

Krosigrim

Krosigrim

"Combustion Hands"

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,738 posts
  • Interests:Many many things.
Thats fucked up... I know someone with a Paypal acct has read this.

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
I am sad...:)

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Just go buy a PSN Card from a store for crying out loud.

L.S.D

L.S.D

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

Just go buy a PSN Card from a store for crying out loud.

:)

My country is only selling my country PSN card. If i can buy a US PSN card here, i would have buy it... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users