registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Sonic CD soundtracks - Genesis & Mega CD Emulators [/pc/gens+megacd] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sonic CD soundtracks

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
As many people will know, the North American version of Sonic CD had a different soundtrack to the Japanese/Euro versions. The general consensus seems to be that the original Japanese one is better than the American one. I was just going through my Mega CD roms and remembered I still have both a US version and a Euro version. I only really need one, but I can't decide which soundtrack I actually like better. The theme songs are both awful if you ask me. Both Super Sonic Warrior and Sonic Boom. They're awful songs with cheesy lyrics. As for the actual stage music, I actually like both. I don't know why people slammed the US soundtrack as much as they did. What do people think here? Original Jap, or US revamp?

Lucandrake

Lucandrake

Chill

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,059 posts
  • Interests:The internet is an interest.
I don't recall the differences all that much, but I do recall enjoying the Japanese one over the American one.

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts
I enjoyed the Japanese version much more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users