CoinOPS Showcase TWO

BritneysPAIRS

I believe the quality is  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I please look at these 2 videos and select the qaulity you most prefer with an open mind both are in the wild now running real time on projects for the same game. I will change to what quality you guys want for the next build.

Please view them full screen a few times...look closely and make an informed decision

http://jump.fm/WEKYM

Ridiculous question. Obviously the one at the higher res is going to look better.

On that note, I want an enormous turkey sandwich. (enormous turkey or enormous sandwich, either way, I'm happy)

:) sorry but I must warn people im getting sick of Ridiculous statement after Ridiculous statment told to so many people and told so frankly as if they are unRidiculous statements .....it no wonder people get confused and I have to battle to make things simpler and simpler as the biggest helper at present makes Ridiculous statement after Ridiculous statement and I have to deal with the Ridiculous questions in the future all because of the Ridiculous help people get

yeah hey im looking for a dev forum and kenshiro says you maybe able to help. I have one but quite a few want to take dev off to another place. This is great for release and support although with help like that its kind of joke as well really, but I hear you can help

:) sorry but I must warn people im getting sick of Ridiculous statement after Ridiculous told to so many people and told so frankly as if they are unRidiculous .....it no wonder people get confused and I have to battle to make things simpler and simpler as the biggest helper at present makes Ridiculous statement after Ridiculous statement and I have to deal with the Ridiculous questions in the future all because of the Ridiculous help people get

yeah hey im looking for a dev forum and kenshiro says you maybe able to help. I have one but quite a few want to take dev off to another place. This is great for release and support although with help like that its kind of joke as well really, but I hear you can help

Yeah, I can add a super secret clubhouse for you on NeoSource if you want. ^^

Or you can maybe set something up with Gamecop (that lurking bastard lol).

yeah ill be looking into it :) once I get my new house, are you ready at all for a round of CoinOPS drivers I know you where tired out. The launcher is independant of the drivers which is really helping now. also worked out dats thing I think :) but kenshiro might put a dats generator in for people if he does ill add it as a hidden setting

it looks like cba has changed his mind about quality ...and is going to do them properly although he takes his time(I mean forever to do every emu in that could be done in 5-7 days at LQ and HQ) and says mine are rubbish :) and says mine are wrong aspect ratio etc well he doesnt know I could code aspect ratio to fill an area or cut the sides in seconds (its a matter of taste and the C code is set to stretch to the area..xdk supports true aspect in every type with no work on the users part the xbox would do it all for you) and it wouldnt matter what TV size it was on it would scale, stretch or zoom like xbmc skins (and the skin now supports true aspect ratio scaling unlike any other emu ive seen thanks to xbmc though). Its a 1 character change in the source.

anyways it was just saying he talks though a hole in his head takes forever and gives you totally bad advice.....if he point stuff out again about CoinOPS thats incorrect ill give real proof again just to prove a point about his help and I wouldnt even mention it if he didnt misdirect everyone ... I have never ever seen so one so ready to misdirect ...or he just doesnt really research things or god forbid maybe he even believes what he says

but those above are real time whats availble if hes redoing them then great but the bit rates etc are pretty much identical and months behind on whats been done.....was it worth telling people that they were bad quality? you guys make up your mind I knew from the moment he said it he was totally full of it.....maybe im biased :)

Im so sick of talking words about it and so ill show you real proof.... its clear to anyone he is trying to misdirect you or he doesnt know or he just wants to be the man while id moved on from that stuff months ago as all 4500 mame videos and all genisis, snes and dreamcast as those are my favs (oh and a few n64)

7 mins while cookin toast mate. I build all mine by hand myself, all on my own.

Didnt you buys yours ? You were ripped off as they are shit.

All you had to do was ask for user help.

release the set then it will be all good im sure :) im done with videos for a while I have other stuff to work on dude and have been for ages...set up thread for CoinOPS is rubbish.

PS I did get help on the videos and they where fantastic and still are.... I know alot are enjoying them and its bad to see the misdirection given.... thats why its here please use your own thread I wont talk on it. You can talk about how my stuff is rubbish and I misdirect people...ill stay on here although its a dead thread now its just here from a bit of proof (a mirror shall I say)

I will back what I say cba from now on just to give people a better perspective about your agender and to gain some balance against your flaming...plus its good for a laugh and a few thought it was by looks....why so serious