Black Friday Super Sales!!! - *HOT PRICES*

Alpha

What is Black Friday?

Black Friday is the day AFTER Thanksgiving. This is usually the day that kicks off Winter/Christmas sales, so most stores have their best deals today. Usually such great deals that people will camp out overnight to be sure to get whatever is on sale. Is it worth the $50 in savings? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It's how much you value your time. It's one thing to wait to get the item, it's another thing to have to wait in line to actually purchase that item.

So, are these really what's on sale? How do I take advantage of this knowledge?

First off, the items posted to be on sale are just *cough*rumors. For legal purposes, they are just pure speculation *cough**cough* But don't be too surprised if you find out that the ad matches what is on this page With this information, avoid the holiday rush and waking up before 5am to get that certain item. Simply go to the store before Thanksgiving, buy the item, then on Black Friday (November 28th) go into the store and price-match (buy and rebuy) your item back for the new advertised price. Make sure you buy your item near Black Friday though, because some stores have policies where they will only match their own price 30 days after you bought the item. Not a huge deal now, but for future reference.

--> http://www.techfreaks.org/bf2003/

=================

I'm gonna buy myself the LITE ON Retail DVD +/- R/RW 89.99 after MIR @ Office Depot!!

If anyone else can get me even more of a discount.. *cough* solidius *cough*.. PM me. :P

Enjoy folks and click the links at the top and you should find some good stuff! I'm gonna wake up really early on Friday to get my new burner. :(

ooo cool, well you can get that burner i'm going to the department stores and clothes boutiques

:(