Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

MAME and Music?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Resident Linux Zealot

• Premium Members
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Learning Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL<br>Emulation<br>Computer Hardware<br>Historical European Swordsmanship
Click to view battle stats
I've heard of a jukebox feature in Kawaks that will allow you to play the music in a ROM without actually playing the game (I believe many did this when neogamez was releasing SvC piece-by-piece). Is there a similar feature in MAME for exporting/playing music? Wouldn't mind getting Kazuki's BGM from samsho4 in MP3.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
I think ur best bet right now is actually playing the rom, put a cheat on for infinite timer, and then record the music with a music recorder :/

Thats one practical solution i can think of right now :(

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
It seems a bit daft, but how do you record sounds from windows? Which program do you have to use and how do you use it? :P

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 7 posts
Why don't you try this link:

http://caesar.logiqx...nd_player.shtml :P

It have several programs to extract music from your roms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users