Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

sVc Chaos - The Biggest Rom Ever Released!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

c_murder_thekiller

c_murder_thekiller

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Women, games, weight-lifting, spending time with family, accounting, and drawing (but I hardly ever do that anymore).
Click to view battle stats
Thanks GCop. You're a life saver.

DominicanZero

DominicanZero

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Like I posted somewhere else, I'm kinda new to this stuff... Could someone please post the full file renaming list? I can't find it anyhwhere on this site... :rolleyes:

musicvideolist

musicvideolist

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
is svc perfectly playable on neoragex? i can seem to only play the practice mode..

Dragus

Dragus

Novice

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Role-Playing, MUSHing.
Having a problem. I downloaded the device twice and I got a corrupt message. Is there a way that someone could send it to me?

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Special WinKawaks Pack To Run sVc Chaos

Its broke i get interroputed downlaods all the time/
And i cant get to the pacth fix as well [to remove the plus flashing in my ROM.]

I think its because i say no ther the gain spyware i think it blocks it or something.

notserbamma

notserbamma

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I hate video games, can't stand em. They eat up years of a person's life...I mean come on now...
how come I can't even EXTRACT svcplus.zip? I know I have downloaded the entire file completely because the filesize matches what it should be, but I can't extract it with winrar or winzip. What's going on here?

And that link for the IPS patcher doesn't work anymore, where can I find the IPS patcher? The only patcher I know of is the SNES patcher, does that work to patch everything else also?

Guest_ato_*

Guest_ato_*
  • Guests
Yes the rom is at LINK REMOVED but in order to edit neorage i don't know i think you need the sources!

Guest_ato_*

Guest_ato_*
  • Guests
Can't post but you may find the latest roms at LINK REMOVED.

notserbamma

notserbamma

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I hate video games, can't stand em. They eat up years of a person's life...I mean come on now...
Alrighty, that's officially whack. I'll pay for something later...when I get a little dough. In the meantime....actually never mind, no one's gonna help me.

samoht

samoht

• Members
  • 69 posts
I have svc chaos for mame, but I can't find a dip switch for console mode. Can some one pweeze help me out on this. ;)
Also, is there a patch or something that I could use to get it running right on neoragex's arcade & vs modes?

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

how come I can't even EXTRACT svcplus.zip? I know I have downloaded the entire file completely because the filesize matches what it should be, but I can't extract it with winrar or winzip. What's going on here?

And that link for the IPS patcher doesn't work anymore, where can I find the IPS patcher? The only patcher I know of is the SNES patcher, does that work to patch everything else also?

Sorry for the late response.
You can download IPS Patcher @ This Link
You can find more patching utilities @ This Link

As for your unzipping thing problem. Try downloading from a different source. The rom may be corrupted at the one source your downloading it from.;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users